Are you a concerned citizen just trying to understand what’s going on?
Have you educated yourself on the issues and would like to get the word out to your friends and neighbors by hosting a non-public and low key gathering in your home, or a neighborhood get together?
Regardless of where you are in the learning process, we might be able to help you get started.
Not only is a home or neighborhood setting more intimate than a public venue, but it also allows you to pick and choose who you invite, as well as select the subject to be covered and discussed.
If you’re interested in holding a meeting in your home, or holding a neighborhood gathering, and you’d like us to help we can get you started in the following areas:
· We can recommend a series of subjects / topics (some possible ideas are listed on the upper left hand side of this page)
· We are available to help lead the meeting and discussion if you’d like
· We’re happy to recommend handouts and videos related to a specific subject or topic to help you get the ball rolling.
· We can provide you with some ideas on how to set up a meeting or get started on your own.
If you’re interested in holding small, private meetings in your home or in your neighborhood, contact us for more information on how to get started.
SOME IDEAS FOR NEIGHBORHOOD OR IN-HOME MEETINGS:
· Learn about the American form of Government
· Constitution Classes
· The Federal Reserve and Our Economy
· Endangered Species Act, Wolf and Grizzly Introductions
· Agenda 21 and Sustainable Development
· Is the United Nations good for America?
· State Sovereignty and Nullification
· Private Property Rights
· The War on Christianity and Family Values
· The Political Parties and the fallacy of the Left versus Right Paradigm
· History of Unions in America and Montana
· The Progressive Movement in America
· The myth of separation of church and state
· Communism and Socialism in Montana
· An informed citizenry
· Something is just not right with our Public Education System
· Montana’s Constitution and the Environmental Movement
NOTE: These are only suggestions. If you have other subjects you’re interested in, give us a call and we’ll see what we can do to help you get started.