There can be no Constitution without moral, just, and informed citizens to protect it.
· that there are universal, natural rights that come from God and not the state
· that such rights are unalienable and cannot be taken away, forfeited, or surrendered
· that the primary role of government is to protect these rights
· that self-governance, personal responsibility and morality are the foundations of liberty
· that liberty is the true engine of prosperity and progress
· that the Constitution is the guardian which keeps government within its lawful bounds
· and that the informed individual is the guardian of the Constitution
· thus leaving ultimate power with the citizen
We exist to inspire, motivate and support informed citizens by providing information and educational resources to help individuals rise above political divisiveness, better understand the issues, and watch over their local, state, and federal governments.
Montana Sovereign is all about average citizens committed to preserving state and national sovereignty, and our unalienable rights to life, liberty, and property as pronounced in the Declaration of Independence and protected under United States Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
We see threats to our state and national sovereignty via a goal of assimilating the United States into a global system of government and economic control. For more that a century, this objective has been quietly advanced and implemented. Our government, academics, media, churches, and popular culture have been infiltrated with Americans serving to achieve this goal; some complicit in the plan for global governance, while others do it unwittingly as uninformed citizens.
If one doubts this consider this quote from billionaire David Rockefeller:
“For more than a century, ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with (Fidel) Castro to attack the Rockefeller family or the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure.. one world, if you will. If that is the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it. (David Rockefeller, Memoirs, page 405)
We strongly support state sovereignty under the Tenth Amendment of the US Constitution and expect our Montana state leadership to serve notice to the federal government to cease and desist all mandates that are beyond the scope of their constitutionally delegated powers—even if these mandates have been longstanding.
We believe a greater impact can be achieved by coordinating the efforts of groups throughout our state, exponentially increasing single group efforts. These efforts include email, phone, and lobbying the media, public and elected leaders at the state and federal levels.
We will accomplish this by:
1. Helping citizens and freedom groups throughout Montana become more educated and knowledgeable concerning viable threats to sovereignty, and understanding what to do about them.
2. Strengthening the state sovereignty movement in Montana by helping groups around the state keep their focus on the goal of seeking out and electing constitutionally minded candidates willing to take the steps necessary to ensure Montana restores it’s sovereignty as it was intended by the United States Constitution.
3. Establishing an Internet forum for Montanans to share information, solutions and coordinate activities related to elections, state legislation and other important sovereignty issues throughout our state.
4. Providing news resource for Montanans related to:
A. Legislator’s voting records
B. Important state legislation
C. Candidates for office
D. Important issues that impact Montanans and their ability to enjoy their private property and to earn a living.
E. Other Montana information and sovereignty issues
Contact Us For More Information
Thanks for visiting. This website was developed and is maintained by Brushfires of Freedom, located in Montana’s Mission Valley. We’d appreciate your comments and thoughts, plus any assistance you might be able to give us in getting the word out.
See the GET INVOLVED page for more information.